Introducing a new collection of afrocentric women art that celebrates the beauty and strength of black women! This collection features bold colors, natural hair, and women living in their natural truth as beautiful black women owning their natural melanin and unique style.

As a black woman myself, I was inspired to create art that reflects the beauty and uniqueness of our culture, particularly our natural hair and melanin. I wanted to celebrate the different styles and expressions of black women, whether it be through fashion or our natural personalities.

I used bold, bright colors to bring attention to the beauty and vibrancy of black women. I also wanted to challenge the idea that black women have to fit into a certain mold or stereotype, and show that we can be bold and expressive in our fashion and in our art.

Natural hair has been a symbol of strength and beauty in the black community for centuries. I wanted to showcase the beauty and versatility of natural hair, whether it be in an afro or braids or twists. I wanted to celebrate the different textures and styles of natural hair, and show that it's something to be proud of.

My message is all about embracing who you are as a black woman, and owning your natural melanin and unique style. I want black women to feel proud of their heritage, and to celebrate the beauty and strength of our community. I also want to challenge society's narrow standards of beauty, and show that black women can be beautiful in all of our different shapes, sizes, and shades.

Ultimately, I hope that my art will inspire black women to embrace their natural beauty and be proud of who they are. I also hope that it will challenge beauty standards, and help people to see the beauty and diversity of black women. My art is a celebration of black women and our culture.

You can see more of my art on my website or on my Etsy page. I'm always creating new pieces, so be sure to check back for more! Thank you for joining me in celebrating the beauty and strength of black women.

To view more please visit www.oreancollier.com

ocbyoreancollier1.etsy.com


Comments

Popular Posts