Fringe Belts


Black Fringe Waist Belt
$58.00


Brown Fringe Waist Belt
2-tiers
$78.00




Black Peplum Waist Belt
$78.00

                     

How fab are these belts by BCBG??? I love these, I'm all about things that are unique and different and these are sure to make a statement. You can really switch up an outfit just by featuring it with this bold accessory.

Do you see yourself sportin' one of these, over a dress or skirt of even a pair of jeans and a tee? Super fun and oh so "Chique"

I'm going to show my daughter (my fashionista) this look and see what she thinks. I feel like she'll get into it, especially the two-tier fringe waist belt.

You know the more I think about it and look at this, I think it would be a pretty easy DIY project. Yeah, this just may be my new project, lol...I will let you know how it goes and post some pics of my belt.

Comments

Popular Posts