My journey to a healthier me: Shedding 50 lbs. naturally in just 4 months

 Hello 

Welcome, 

 In this post I’ll take you on a little journey through my remarkable 50 pound weight loss, achieved and in only four months, all thanks to embracing a vegan lifestyle and incorporating juicing into my daily routine. Join me as I share my experiences, challenges and invaluable lesson I learned along the way.


My decision to go vegan, making the decision to adopt a vegan lifestyle was a turning point in my weight loss journey. I realize that my eliminating animal products for my diet, I could focus on consuming whole, plant-based foods that are nutrient dense and low in calories. This should allow me to filll my body with a wide range of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, supporting my weight loss goals while improving my overall health.

I would make my juices the day before and just drink those for any meal replacement that I chose for the day. And while at work, I was constantly moving. Walking the whole time. Then once home I would prepare my plant based meal. And a favorite of mine was a simple dish of spinach sautéed with onions in a little oil, (now I just use water) then add mushrooms. Followed by plant based meatballs with BBQ sauce with some rice. I love sweet potato’s and beans. I also used bell peppers and broccoli, cauliflower etc....just a whole gamut of fruits and veggies. I changed my whole eating habits. 

I also made sure to stop drinking soda and one of my favorites drinks was Arizona green tea. I stopped drinking that as well. I now only drink WATER!

Embracing the power of juicing became an integral part of my weight loss strategy. By extracting the natural juices from fruits and vegetables I could easily consume an abundance of nutrients in a concentrated form juicing not only help me detoxify my body but it also provided me with a quick and convenient way to increase my intake of essential vitamins and promote digestion. 

 It’s crucial to ensure that a vegan diet includes an appropriate mix of whole grains, legumes, fruits, vegetables, and plant-based proteins to meet the body‘s nutritional needs. 

I was also began to include walking as my form of exercise. 


I would like to invite you, readers, to join the conversation and share your thoughts, experiences, and questions about weight loss, veganism, and juicing in the comment section below let’s inspire and support each other on our respective journeys towards a healthier and happier life. Remember, every small step we take can make a significant difference.

My 50 pound weight loss journey through veganism and juicing has been nothing short of transformative, by nourishing my body with wholesome plant-based foods and harnessing the power of juicy, I was able to achieve my goals in just four months. Remember, sustainable weight loss is not just about shedding pounds it’s about adopting a holistic approach to health and well-being. Embrace the power of a plant-based lifestyle, nurture your body, and witness the incredible transformation that awaits you.

This is my after pic. Sorry I don’t have a before pic to compare. 

Have a blessed day. 
Oréan 


Comments

Popular Posts