How my Vegan Journey is going! (Down almost 50 lbs)

 Hey, how goes it?

I wanted to just give a quick update about my vegan journey thus far. If you recall a few blogs back I mentioned that I was going vegan. I had said that a while ago but all I managed to do was purchase some vegan staples and that was it. I didn't follow through with it at that time.


Fast forward to this Feburary I decided to go for it after a conversation I had with my 8 year old granddaughter. She told me she was vegan and it was on from there. I wanted to help her and in the process it was easier for me to go ahead and commit.


So, since Feb. to now I have gone completely vegan and I love it. I thought it might be a little difficult but once I had my staples in place again and recipes, I was good. 

I can honestly say that this has been a positive transformation in more ways than one. I'm down almost 50 lbs.  right now 48lbs lost... (Whoooo Hoooo) I'm so excited!!!! I used to snore really bad and loud I might add ,That's gone, no more snoring. I sleep so much better. I used to be up 2 or 3 times a night, but now I sleep solidly and it's wonderful.


Yesterday, I decide to fix me a raw tortilla veggie wrap. It sounds really simple and maybe unappealing to some but it is really good. 

*Torilla

*Vegan Mayo 

*Shredded raw Cabbage and Carrots

*Vegan Ranch Dressing

*Salsa

*Optional- Vegan Cheddar Cheese

It's that simple but a really good go to and quite delicious.

I'll be having this for lunch today as well. 

Anyhew, next time I'll try to have some pics for you. 

Also, I drink lots of water. Got to get that water in. 

Be blessed


Comments

Popular Posts