Lasko the Artist




Hello Everyone, 

I wanted to get on here and share this with you. This is my first published children's book "Lasko the Artist" I am so excited to share this. It is a fun and funny read for the little kiddos. The illustrations are wonderful too! I always wanted to write a book but never thought that I could until one day I did. I wanted to be able to leave a legacy for my two granddaughters Snow and Rain especially after my daughter their mother passed away in 2019. My daughter knew that I was writing a children's book but I didn't let her see it, because I wanted to complete everything and surprise her with it, but that never happened. Her name was London and she was my world. She was rooting for me and I know that she is smiling down on us and still rooting me on in this journey. 

Help me in getting this book the reviews and sales it truly deserves. Help me get to 100,000 in sales! It can be purchased online with  Amazon and Barnes and Noble, as well as Books-a-Million, Wal-Mart, Target just to name a few.

I would truly love your support

This book would make a great Christmas gift for the kids in your life or the grandkids, cousins, nieces, nephews, etc...Please like comment and Share.

Until next time

Have an awesome day!

Orean
 

Comments

Popular Posts