E! Entertainment News and Adrianna Papell/ Design a Dress Contest


This is my original dress design for the E! Entertainment News and Adrianna Papell national contest. I need ur votes please, Voting Ends November 27th, so please vote often and share this link.... Winner recieves a trip to Hollywood, gown will be made for an Red Carpet Event as well as featured in a E! broadcast for the Academy Awards.

VOTE DAILY!!!!!!!! PLEASE
Please Vote and often... Thank you so much for your support.
xoxo, Orean


VOTE DAILY!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE


Please just click the link above and it will take you to my gown to vote on.
Thank you , Thank you, Thank you


VOTE DAILY!!!!!!!!!PLEASE
                              

Comments

  1. I would like to Thank all those who are voting for me,and sharing this link. Let's keep it going...Voting ends Nov.27

    I really appreciate it!!!

    xoxo, Orean

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts